How to draw an armadillo
Today we will learn how to draw an armadillo
We will show how to draw an armadillo step by step, to make it easy.
USA Central America and South America.
Size: 70-90 cm, tail included.
You know how many rings does this armadillo? Between 8 and 11 (good news if you’re not careful illustrator). On the night cava with forepaws in holes and crevices for insects.
During the day sleeping in his burrow, usually along with other armadillos.
1) Draw a horizontal oval, and put two lines at one end to form the thick tail of the armadillo. Never squeeze at first.
2) Do a “trapezoid” something curved and narrower at the end to the head. Draw the front and rear legs with sharp claws.
3) Draw the ears. Draw a line to demarcate the vault of the head (see the final drawing). Add the eye.
Draw the front and rear legs on the other side.
4) Draw up and down the armadillo nine rings body. Make protrude slightly above the top line.
5) Within each ring, carefully draw a zigzag line.
Hair face, legs and body, make a few short strokes. It darkens the legs on the other side and adds the shadow projected on the floor.
6) To finish your armadillo just add all you can narrow rings, filling them with rounded plates. Do the same on the head and tail.